We are speaking with a number of Out There Rewards Members to understand your attitudes to the outdoors and as a thank you all people who qualify and complete this survey will be entered into a prize draw for one of ten (10) Kathmandu eGift Cards valued at $200 (awarded in either AUD or NZD, depending on the winner’s place of residence).
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- ‘THE PRIZE DRAW PROMOTION’ runs from Tuesday 31st October 2023 (Commencement time: 8.00am AEDT / 10.00am NZDT time) until Sunday 12th November 2023 (Closing time: 3.00pm AEDT / 5.00pm NZDT time) (“Competition Period”). The Promotion will run in Australia and New Zealand.
- The Promoters of the Competition are Kathmandu Pty Ltd (ABN 84 007 047 547) Level 3, 105 York Street, South Melbourne VIC Australia 3205, and Kathmandu Limited, 223 Tuam Street, Christchurch Central, Christchurch New Zealand 8011.
- The Promoters reserve the right to terminate or withdraw ‘THE PRIZE DRAW PROMOTION’ at any time, subject to any regulatory requirements.
- The Promoters reserve the right to substitute prize components of equivalent or greater value if any prize becomes unavailable, subject to relevant regulations.
- Kathmandu’s decision in connection with all aspects of this competition is final. If any dispute arises between you and a Promoter concerning the conduct of this promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will take reasonable steps to consider your point of view, taking into account any facts or evidence you put forward, and to respond to it fairly within a reasonable time. In all other respects, the Promoter’s decision in connection with all aspects of this competition is final.
Prize and How to Enter
Entry into ‘THE PRIZE DRAW PROMOTION’ is only available to Out There Rewards members who are invited by email and fully complete the Kathmandu survey. By completing the Kathmandu survey, you consent to be automatically entered into the prize draw.
- Entry into ‘THE PRIZE DRAW PROMOTION’ is available to residents of Australia and New Zealand, except directors, officers and employees of the Promoters, and their immediate families, its associated companies and any agencies involved in ‘THE PRIZE DRAW PROMOTION’. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Entrants must be over the age of 18 to enter.
- You can only enter THE PRIZE DRAW PROMOTION once during the Competition Period.
- No entry fee is charged by the Promoters to enter the Promotion.
- There will be ten (10) winners determined in respect of this Promotion. There will be one (1) prize draw conducted. For the prize draw, the first ten (10) valid entries drawn randomly from the entries received across Australia and New Zealand during the Competition Period will each win one $200 Kathmandu eGift Card, awarded in either AUD or NZD depending on the winner’s place of residence. The eGift Card will be delivered via email to the email address provided by you through your Out There Rewards member account.
- The prize draw will take place at the office of Kathmandu Pty Ltd, (ABN No 84007047547), of Level 3 105 York Street, South Melbourne, VIC 3205, Australia on Wednesday 22nd November 2023 at 10am AEDT / 12pm NZDT time.
- The winners will be notified via email, within two (2) business days of the prize draw taking place. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
- The winner must claim the prize by Wednesday 21st February 2024 (being 3 months after the original draw date). Once claimed, the eGift Card has no expiry date.
- In the event that a prize is unclaimed or, if after making all reasonable attempts, the Promoters cannot contact a winner (or a winner does not contact the Promoters) by the date stated above, another winner draw will take place at the same venue and time on Thursday 22nd February 2024 at 10am AEDT / 12pm NZDT time.
- The new winner will be notified via email following the completion of ‘THE PRIZE DRAW PROMOTION’. If the Promoters cannot contact the new winner(s) this fact will be published on www.kathmandu.com.au on Thursday 22nd February 2024.
- If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim the prize by the time specified by the Promoters, they forfeit the prize and the Promoters are not obliged to substitute the prize.
- The total maximum potential prize pool is AUD/NZD $2,000.
- The prize will be sent marked for the winners’ attention to their email address as provided by the winner.
- The prize cannot be transferred or exchanged and are not redeemable for cash.
- Kathmandu eGift Cards are subject to terms and conditions, and you can see the New Zealand terms and conditions here or the Australian terms and conditions here for full details.
- Correct contact details as a member of Out There Rewards are the responsibility of the entrant.
- For New Zealand, you can find the Out There Rewards terms and conditions here, and the Privacy Statement here. For Australia, you can find the Out There Rewards terms and conditions here, and the Privacy Statement here.
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these term and conditions. Completion of the ‘Survey’ and entry into ‘THE PRIZE DRAW PROMOTION’ is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoters collect personal information about entrants in order to conduct the promotion and administer the prize. If the personal information requested is not provided, a person may not be able to participate. The Promoters may also use entrants' personal information to help improve its goods and services. The Promoters may share entrants' personal information with the Promoter’s related companies, agents and contractors. The Promoter and its related companies may contact entrants' with special offers and marketing via any medium including mail, telephone and commercial electronic messages (including email and SMS). Entrants' personal information may be disclosed to recipients in countries such as Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, and the United States. The Promoter’s Privacy Statement (you can find New Zealand here, and Australia here) includes information about:
- how a person can seek access to the personal information the Promoter holds and seek the correction of such information; and
- how a person can complain about a breach of privacy and how the Promoter will deal with such a complaint.
- Your entry must be received during the Competition Period and will be deemed to be received only when received by the Promoters. The Promoters are not liable for any problems with communications networks. You are responsible for your own costs associated with entering. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- You must remain a member of Kathmandu Out There Rewards as at the date of awarding the prize, to be a valid winner.
- The Promoters are not liable for entries, prize claims or correspondence that are misplaced, misdirected, delayed, lost, incomplete, illegible or incorrectly submitted.
- The Promoters reserve the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoters to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- The Promoters reserve the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these terms and conditions.
- If this competition cannot run as planned for any reason beyond the Promoters’ control, for example due to software, hardware or communications issues, unauthorised intervention, tampering, fraud or technical failure, the Promoters may end, change, suspend or cancel the competition or disqualify affected entries/entrants, subject to any necessary approval by any regulatory authorities.
- Subject to the previous paragraph, the Promoters and the agencies and companies associated with this competition are not liable (including in negligence) for any loss (including indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury (including allergies, skin conditions or other reactions, as relevant), illness or death suffered in connection with this competition or any prize, except for any liability which under statute cannot be excluded (in which case that liability is limited to the greatest extent allowed by law).
- Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoters and the agencies and companies associated with this competition are not liable for any loss of, damage to or delay in delivery of prize/s.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any social media platform, including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. You provide your information to the Promoters and not to any social media platform. You completely release any relevant social media platforms from any and all liability.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article