Summit Club Reward Vouchers - Terms and Conditions
Modified on: Wed, 23 Feb, 2022 at 2:15 PM
- For in-store purchases, the email or printed reward voucher must be shown to the cashier upon purchase.
- For online purchases, at the either the 'Your Bag' or 'Checkout' step of the checkout process, under 'Add Gift Card or Discount Code', enter the voucher code and PIN and select "Apply".
- $10 reward voucher to be used towards your next purchase.
- Reward vouchers issued on or before to 15 July 2020 are valid for 12 months from the date of issue. Reward vouchers issued from 16 July 2020 onwards are valid for 6 months from the date of issue.
- Reward vouchers are redeemable in-store and online, but only in the country of issue. This means that if your voucher is issued in NZD, you can redeem it in any New Zealand store, or online at Kathmandu.co.nz. If your voucher is issued in AUD, you can redeem it in any Australian store, or online at Kathmandu.com.au
- Any change will be given in the form of another voucher.
- Voucher code valid one use per customer.
- Reward vouchers cannot be used to purchase gift cards or e-gift cards.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.