AUCKLAND DOING CONTACTLESS C&C ONLY, ALL OTHER STORES OPEN
|Level 2||Level 3|
|Can I still shop online?||Yes, you can shop online and we will deliver to your home.|
|Can I still shop in store?||Yes, but at reduced capacity, distancing and conditional entry.*||No, our stores are only available for Contactless Click & Collect.|
|I have done a recent Click and Collect order to a store, can I go and collect it?||Yes, the stores are operating with reduced capacity, distancing and conditional entry.*||Yes, the stores are operating Contactless Click & Collect but on reduced hours from 10am to 4pm daily. Please call the store first before heading in.|
|I want to exchange my order, how can I do this?||You can go into your local store and exchange it. Please note they are operating with reduced capacity, distancing and conditional entry.*||For online orders, you can either wait for our stores to open under Level 2, or you can post it back to our warehouse for a refund and repurchase the correct size that you are after.|
|For in store purchases, you can either wait for our stores to open under Level 2, or contact Customer Services to look into sorting you out.|
|What products on our website can be shopped and delivered to you?||All products on our website can be shopped and delivered to you.|
|How long does the delivery take?||Standard delivery to major cities within New Zealand is typically 2 business days. NZ Post does advise there is delays of up to 3 days.|
|Do I get free shipping on my order?||You currently get free shipping on orders over $100.|
*We ask all customers to comply with our S.M.S policy which is conditional of entry into a store:
- Scan - all customers must either scan in using the COVID tracer app or via the alternative method.
- Mask - wear a mask and be at least 2 metres apart from staff and other customers.
- Sanitise - use the provided hand sanitiser before shopping.
Any other questions?
Status Kathmandu New Zealand distribution centre
Status NZ Post
Please visit the NZ Post website for the latest service updates.
During Level 3, stores will be open for Contactless Click & Collect only.
During Level 2, stores will be open with additional restrictions applying (see S.M.S. & S.T.A.N.D.S policy).
All stores operate with our S.T.A.N.D.S strong against COVID Policy:
- Sanitise hands and surfaces – customer must use the provided hand sanitiser before entering the store
- Temperature checks for team members at the beginning of each shift
- Any cold or flu symptoms – team members must stay home and get COVID tested
- No touching your face – fastest way for the virus to spread
- Distancing – team members will keep a distance of 2 metres, max capacity customer numbers are adhered to and the use of masks for team members.
- Scan in - all team members are to scan in using the COVID tracer app or via the alternative method provided.
Find out more from the Unite Against COVID-19 website.