|Can I still shop online?||Yes, you can shop online and we will deliver to your home.|
|Can I still shop in store?||Yes, but at reduced capacity, distancing and conditional entry.*|
|I have done a recent Click and Collect order to a store, can I go and collect it?||Yes, the stores are operating with reduced capacity, distancing and conditional entry.*|
|I want to exchange my order, how can I do this?||You can go into your local store and exchange it. Please note they are operating with reduced capacity, distancing and conditional entry.*|
|What products on our website can be shopped and delivered to you?||All products on our website can be shopped and delivered to you.|
|How long does the delivery take?||They have seen widespread delays occurring with up to 5 business days expected within Auckland due to significant increase in parcel volumes. The rest of New Zealand is normal of 1-2 business days.|
|Do I get free shipping on my order?||You currently get free shipping on orders over $100.|
Any other questions?
Status Kathmandu New Zealand distribution centre
Status NZ Post
During all traffic light levels, stores will be open with additional restrictions applying (see below).
* All stores operate with our S.A.N.D.S strong against COVID Policy:
- Sanitise hands and surfaces – team members and customers must use the provided hand sanitiser before entering the store.
- Any cold or flu symptoms – team members and customers must stay home and get COVID tested.
- No touching your face – fastest way for the virus to spread.
- Distancing – team members and customers will keep a distance of 2 metres which is critical when interacting inside or outside our store. Masks are required in public spaces including our stores, and we are limiting store occupancy (varies for each store and will be on their entry door).
- Scan in - all team members and customers are to scan in using the COVID tracer app or via the alternative method provided.
If trying on shoes or sandals in store, you must wear your own socks before putting those shoes or sandals on.
Find out more from the Unite Against COVID-19 website.